Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DT announcement.

This has been so incredibly difficult for me. I would LOVE to have a DT with every person who applied. Each and every one was more than worthy of my little store. I ended up taking my top applications and literally drawing names for the 5 spots left. This is the first TSB DT:

1. Stef.H.
2. Rhonda Zmikly
3. Shannon Winter
4. Jennifer Scull
5. Patricia St.Martin
6. Lauri Ingram
7. Christy Dillman
8. Cindy Buchannon

Would the new DT members please e-mail me for details?
Congratulations and welcome!
To the ladies who's names are not on the list, please apply again in December. I really would like a chance to work with you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the new DTs! Looking forward to see all your creations!

Lysa said...

Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see all the great creations!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! What a wonderful line-up of talent here!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with using Tracey's fabulous images!! HUGS

Stef H said...

way to go ladies. it is definitely my pleasure to be working with you - some again and some for the 1st time! woooo hoooo!

Igagnon76 said...

congrats ladies! of course i'm bummed i didn't make but i'll be trying out again! i can't wait to see what you guys create!

Ria said...

Congratulations girls :)

hugs Ria

Shannon said...

This is gonna be great! Can't wait to get started! :)

Patricia St Martin said...

this is wonderful girls!!!! This is going to be a great team. Can not wait to get started.