Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Major blog candy!

Hello friends,
Before opening my store, I designed rubber stamp lines for a company called InStyleStamps.com. I just checked their blog and they have some big time blog candy going! It's a disc with over 80 digital images on it. Tons of them are mine. My rubber stamp lines over there are the "Cynthia" fairies and the Medievals.
Go check it out. The Cynthia fairy that comes with the disc is one of mine.
Boy do I miss those fairies. I had to leave all copyrights with the storeowner when I left. :(http://instylestamps.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Tracey! Entered it already. :) Maybe that's one of the reason I like your digis when I first saw them....because I am a fan of In Style as well. :)
Hope you have a great day!

bumblebee creations said...

thanks Tracey! I will check it out!

Patricia St Martin said...

I will go over and check it out.