Ok, after so many hours going over applications we've come up with the list of designers. We have some ladies who are with us already, so these ladies are in addition to them:
1. Aletha Williams
2. Ashley Scheffler
3. Jenn Ruggeri
4. Heather Strenzwilk
5. Amanda Newton
6. Robyn Beck
7. April Lower
8. Crystal Dennett
9. Carla Hiebert
10. Jackie Semark
13. Jan Hunnicut
14. Michelle Greenwood
16. Donna Espiritu
Please contact Tracey
and Christy to let us know you've received this message. Congratulations to the new designers!
The Boutique is accepting applications for new designers from now until May 20.
Please e-mail your application to:
Tracey Malnofski at email@example.com and
Christy Dillman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need your contact info. as well as a short bio. about yourself. Please let us know about your experience with digital images and any other DT's you are on and a link to your blog.
The new designers will be announced on May 20. The term is from June 1- August 31, 2010.
May 21-May 31 will be set aside for training purposes.
What is expected of Boutique designers:
1. Complete at least 1 project weekly, whether it be for challenges we are sponsoring or your own projects. (minimum requirement is 4 projects per month)
2. Post comments and photos on SNR/PCP/SCS and other social networking sites to promote TSB.
3. You will also be required to leave comments on blogs for TSB followers/fans that participate in our challenges and leave love on fellow DT gals/guys blogs.
4. Participate in TSB events (blogs, digi days, etc) where sufficient notice is given.
What you'll receive:
1. The exclusive TSB designers badge for your blog.
2. 4 digital images at no cost per month to use in your projects.
3. A 40% discount on all digital images the entire time you are a TSB designer.
We look forward to adding our new designers and are very excited about the months ahead!
The best of luck to everyone!
Tracey and Christy
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
We are over the top excited and super honored to be sponsoring an awesome challenge site this week, 2 Sketches 4 You! 2S4Y is run by 2 wonderful ladies Kazan Clark and Laura Davis and they come up with great sketches weekly! You will want to enter this challenge, because up for grabs this week is $25 gift certificate for "The Boutique"- yes I said $25!!!!
Make sure to head on over to check out the beautiful samples made by the 2S4Y design team and always check out the wonderful inspiration from our "Boutique Team" below:
Lorie using Train Tracks
Rhonda using Beauty in Bloom
Melissa using Audrey Playground Hopscotch