Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Introducing Kendra Sand

My name is, Kendra, I live in WI with my husband, who is my high school sweetheart(been together for 10years) and two adorable little kids (2.5 and 1). I’m a SAHM in winter and work landscaping in summer. I’ve been scrapping for over 10 years now and creating cards for a little over a year. Any spare time I get I love to be in my room creating either by myself or with my little guy. I'm excited to be a part of this wonderful DT!
Check out more of Kendra's work on her blog Luv 2 Scrap N Make Cards.

5 comments:

bcriminger said...

HI, Kendra! Love your dress!

Heide said...

Hey Kendra! Happy to be working with you.
Heide

Arts by Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arts by Sara said...

Hello Kendra, welcome aboard! So to happy to be working with you at The Stamping Boutique! (Another Wisconsinite!) Happy Creating! Sara

Pat said...

Hi Kendra! Happy to be TSB design team members with you :)