Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing Suzi McKenzie

My name is Suzi McKenzie AKA Mrs Weyremaster, I live in Aberdeen, Scotland with my hubby Stewart and our 3 Furbabies.  I no longer work due to ill health (fibromyalgia, etc) so crafting and blogging is what i do to keep sane.  

I have worked for the following companies, The Greeting Farm ( Guest DT for Club Anya Winter 2009), Pixie Dust Studio (April 2010 - Dec 2010), StampInsanity (March 2010 - Dec 2010), Raise the Bar Challenge Blog, Oh Alice Challenge Blog, The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge Blog (ongoing), Simply Betty Challenges (ongoing).  I've just started work for Instyle Stamps. As you can see, I have some DT experience, and having finished a couple of DT terms recently am looking for a new challenge.


I love colouring in especially with my Promarkers, and Coloured Pencils.  I like to tell a story with my cards if possibly, always focusing on the image, or images I am showcasing.  
 
Check out more of Suzi's fabulous creations on her blog The Manic World of Mrs. Weyremaster. Also check out her new challenge blog Desert Island Crafts Challenge.

4 comments:

Collette said...

I'm in love with anything English, Scottish or Irish, Suzi ... Do you have an extra room for an American buddy, lol?
WELCOME to the team!

Heide said...

Hi Suzi,
Happy to be with you on the TSB team.
Welcome.
Heide

Arts by Sara said...

Hello Suzi, welcome aboard! So to happy to be working with you at The Stamping Boutique! I agree with Collette... Are you sure you don't have room for buddies from the US? LOL! Happy Creating! Sara

Pat said...

Hi Suzi! I look forward to working with you on the TSB design team :)