Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let's Meet Jessica

I hate the cliche about me... kids, husband, dogs, white picket fence. So I'll spare you that! I'm creatively promiscuous. Love all sorts of crafts, getting my hands dirty, trying new things, and experimenting with different color palettes! I am a certified Copic instructor, with both beginner and intermediate certifications. I teach at a local store, and at different conventions and stamp shows. 
Isn't this card FABULOUS? Jessica created this hybrid card using the image "Witches Laundry Line" which you can pick up here. I love the her overall design and wonderful coloring, the treat is that special bobble she created hanging from the ribbon.  Want to lean how to create one?  Head over to her blog Can You Pixel This and click here, while you are there leave her some love and become a follower!

You can keep up with everything I'm doing at www.canyoupixelthis.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whooo! Glad to be part of the team with you!

Sandy :)