Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let's Meet Sandy


Hi everyone!  I’m a new designer for The Stamping Boutique and am super excited about it!
 
My husband and I along with our fun dog Ali live in Kelowna, BC Canada, in the stunning Okanagan Valley.  Kelowna is located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, where one can search for the elusive lake creature Ogopogo (similar to the Loch Ness); the area is well known for its hot summers and great four-season outdoor recreation.
  
I’ve been involved with art since I was a small child, kept my art alive by becoming an Interior Designer with a graphic artist influence and have always been making cards using calligraphy & lettering and watercolours. Always loved stamping for design elements to cards and now adding digital stamps, I’m LOVING IT!  I am excited with all the ideas, trying new techniques and also adding my graphic design & lettering to my cards. 

I am honoured to be selected to be part the design team, working with Tracey’s designs & The Stamping Boutique and look forward to sharing my creations with you all!    

Sandy has created 2 fabulous cards, don't you think? I just love all that bling on the card above using "tulip fairy" which you can pick up here. What a yummy delight here on the right, I wish that beautifully colored stack of presents was for me!!!  Those little pennants are perfect touch also.  Want to grab this image called "stacked presents?"  You can pick it up at the store here.

Head over to her blog Scribbles by Sandy to check out more of her work, don't forget to become a follower!

1 comment:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Sandy, your projects are amazing!!