Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Meet New DT member Debbie Miller



We are excited to introduce to you our newest member of our design team Debbie Miller.  Debbie won the November/December monthly contest uploading 116 entries, she not only creates wonderful cards but some fantastic layouts. Please welcome her to team, she has loads of talent and is ready inspire you all! 


Hi, my name is Debbie, and I love all things crafty. I’ve been married almost 26 years and have two beautiful daughters.  I love to spend my free time sewing, scrapbooking, baking, making cards and jewelry, fishing, and ohhh, I do love to shop for crafting supplies.  I just need to find a way to buy time so I can play more often! 

 
I am so excited to join the team at The Stamping Boutique.  I recently found them on the internet – I know what you’re thinking – this woman must live under a rock!  In fact, I just created a home for my crafting projects last week www.craftingwhenican.blogspot.com.  Yeah, I’m stepping out of my box and learning a thing or two along the way. I look forward to making new crafting friends to share my passion with and spreading a little sunshine where I can.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome, Debbie!!! You're going to love it here! :) I can't wait to see more of your work! What I've seen so far is fabulous!

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats, you earned it with all the lovely projects.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Caryn S said...

Love your LOs! Can't wait to see more!

Sandy S said...

Welcome Debbie! Looking forward to playing with you with the TSB Design Team!

Sandy S

Debbie said...

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! I'm excited to be here with such a talented DT! I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two!